The Victorian government introduced the Phase 3 lock-down to prevent community spread of the virus. This included the shutting of Exercise Physiology gyms such as Inspire Fitness; resulting in the prevention of many vulnerable people to access expert advice and specialized strength training equipment.
Inactivity and poor exercise structures can increase the advancement of chronic disease and injury.
Exercise Physiology Online
Requiring no specialized software; Telehealth Exercise Physiology can be claimed under private health insurance and through Medicare Australia via the Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) program.
Our Exercise Physiology consultations are delivered via Zoom.
Designed to improve the health of the community; Exercise Physiology online consultations are designed for;
- Management of Chronic Disease
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Exercise for Osteoporosis
- Diabetes Management
- Improve Mental and Emotional Health
- Personalised Exercise Programs @ Home
- Medicare Item number 9300 or 93013
- Home Exercise Plan with Videos, Photos and Descriptions
- Maintain strength and wellbeing
Telehealth Exercise Physiology incorporates strength training, mobility, postural correction, fitness, rehabilitation and balance.
Call Inspire Fitness today on 9857 3007 to get started!